Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello Motivation


I'm not sure why I didn't think to do this earlier but I just tried on all my pants I used to wear to work. Guess what?? They are falling off. I thought my jeans were feeling a tad bit big but I didn't realize just how much. This morning I walked a mile before I went to my body pump class. I've been trying to stay away from the scale since I'm sure the pilot might be a little bit upset if he came home and saw that it had been thrown out his bathroom window.  It is very easy for me to quit, in fact I wrote an entire blog about my formula for it, its hard = time to quit. I'm definitely motivated by results, luckily for me the results have happened quicker since I changed my eating habits. I remember about a year ago when I was working out all the time and not seeing the scale move, how easy it was for me to give up. I truly believe whatever change we decide to make in our life good or bad it has to be our choice. I can't force my ideas on anyone else. I know the pilot has been waiting for me to make the choice of eating healthier. We are going out of town next week and I won't be using that as an excuse to eat bad food. I will try even harder because I have worked hard the last 5 weeks and I'm not willing to give all that up. Initially I decided to give up coffee, well that lasted 4 1/2 weeks.  I need to make this a reality of what I'm willing to do for the rest of my life.
What type of change do you want to make in your life and what would motivate you to make it a reality?


No comments:

Post a Comment